12.04.2008

Introducing Penelope Rouge!

Deluxa is now carrying Penelope Rouge soy wax candles and they are Ah. Maz. Ing. Hand made with love in our very own Red Hook by the fab Penelope, each soy wax candle is poured into a vintage tumbler or drinking glass that makes them look completely gorgeous.

And the smell. If I could virtual smell these on the blog I would. For me, I see candles and stuff, and its like, they're cool, they smell good. And stuff. But these. These smell even better than those super overpriced Dyptich BS and all those other candle products you see at schmanzy places. They smell. SO GOOD.

The first time I smelled one I had a hard time putting it down, I wanted to smell it all day. Scents like Peppermint Spearmint, Rose Geranium, and my personal favorite (by .01 of a percent after long deliberations) Orange Clove.

Andrea, I mean, Penelope, also hand screen prints the recycled cardboard packaging, which is super stylish.

And a beautiful candle of course makes a beautiful gift...

Penelope Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment