10.05.2009

New Arrivals!

Deco full size bed, headboard, footboard, with rails and cross beams, $250. SOLD


American Martinsville buffet server with hutch in great condition, $900.


Paul Evans style brutalist cubist table lamp, $180. TO. DIE. FOR. I'm so sad I don't have a place for this myself...

Although I haven't been as busy as I'd like on the blog lately, we have for sure been busy and have a number of exciting things to share (new store displays, new arrivals, new mentions, new sales). In the meantime, hopefully this peek at a couple new arrivals will tide over for now. We've also got some great Alvar Aalto furniture, a number of typewriters, a great refinished clawfoot table in sunny yellow coming up, some stunning 60's lamps, and an amazing set of speakers. I promise, more pics soon...

PS Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate on Saturday! We had a lovely time and may just start instituting "champagne Saturdays" as a result! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment