8.18.2009

Flickr Pool Exterior Ranch-Style House Photos

Found this Flickr pool Exterior Ranch-Style House Photos and pulled a couple of my favorites to share.


I want to copy these lamps, right now.


I can't tell you how much this photo makes me long for my Oxnard, California neighborhood, where there were quite a few houses just like this, sculpted trees and all. Even that sunlight--so California.



This St. Louis house is still a gem, beneath the vertical blinds. I'd paint the lamp post too, and manicure the yard a bit more.

Although I love my studio and my lovely Brooklyn neighborhood, the coming of my 4 year NYC anniversary, and all of my adult life living in apartments in some form or another--it all has me longing a small bit for house life. Lots of windows, a lawn, a garden, physical space, and space to covet lovely things. But I guess then all the lovely things wouldn't end up in the shop...

Lucky for me, there is a very high possiblity the BF and I will be getting to kitty sit at our dear friend's beautiful midcentury poconos home in a couple weeks, so hopefully that will be some space relief.

Anyhow, check out the Flickr pool and indulge in house dreams with me if you're in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment