8.19.2009

Our Chairs Are On Apartment Therapy!

Unfortunately for the burst people that have been calling, our sea foam club chairs that were featured on Apartment Therapy sold in a flash this morning.

Here's the link to the post, and a screen shot below, along with the photos posted with the Craigslist ad:











Also after poking around AT a little more, I nicely saw that Deluxa made it into AT's New York Shopping guide--woo hoo!

In equal awesomeness, the lucky buyer for these chairs is Abbey, from Abbey Goes Design Scouting. How I've missed this blog in my life, I'm not really sure, because it's fantastic. I'm really excited to see how her new apartment unfolds and follow what her great taste will scout out. She did a lovely post on Deluxa here also.

Super cool-y enough, she is friends with Joanna at Cup of Jo, which is another fantastic blog I'd highly recommend and have been reading for some time (I know, I know, I'm incredibly behind on putting up a blog roll), and Abbey is friends with Amy Azzarito, who blogged about Deluxa on AT back in March, and was so incredibly nice. Read her original post here, and all her posts here (which are always among my favorite in the sea of loveliness that is Apartment Therapy).

No comments:

Post a Comment